Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Flankers.net App
07-16-2015, 09:01 AM
Photo Flankers.net App
For a few weeks now I have been in the midst of creating a Flankers.net app! Angel I believe having Flankers become mobile will be an enormous step forward in the future of this community. I love this community and it has always been and always will be a blast playing with all of you Tounge I have finished the BETA of the app and now have a preview you guys can all check out! Yes there are quite a bit of rough edges but I have began with this to get it all started and get perfect by the time I am done! The app has features that take you to each part of the forums! The logo for Flankers I sadly could not find but i found a decent close "grenade" logo to put for the app's opening. You can go to this website http://snappy.appypie.com/html5/flankersnet to check it out and give me as much feedback as possible! Thank you so much! See you guys online. CoolWink

[Image: 01800046D8061A9ECBD21CEA5CDC2048CB41C10D]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2015, 09:11 AM
RE: Flankers.net App
I think this would be a Awesome thing to have on my phone and I tested it and you have been doing a great job!! keep it up bro!!!!

[Image: www.counterstrikefrance.com-ddr.gif]
07-16-2015, 09:21 AM
Thanks man! appreciate the feedback!
(07-16-2015 09:11 AM)Fish Toaster Wrote:  I think this would be a Awesome thing to have on my phone and I tested it and you have been doing a great job!! keep it up bro!!!!

07-16-2015, 11:32 AM
That would be awesome Much easier then serching flankers

[Image: 7ba6fe27c9084d12fc0c500b2be07e14.jpg]
07-16-2015, 11:34 AM
Thanks Rock for the feedback!
(07-16-2015 11:32 AM)RockLee Wrote:  That would be awesome Much easier then serching flankers

07-18-2015, 01:59 AM
Yea i feel like the addition of an app to the flankers community would be great for everyone. It would be a good place for people to find out about what is happening on the go, or just when they want. This finally lets me check everything while on the toilet Happy. Glad to see it is working and nice work
07-18-2015, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the feedback!! Appreciate the compliment too Wink see you online! Tounge
(07-18-2015 01:59 AM)The Songbird Wrote:  Yea i feel like the addition of an app to the flankers community would be great for everyone. It would be a good place for people to find out about what is happening on the go, or just when they want. This finally lets me check everything while on the toilet Happy. Glad to see it is working and nice work

04-15-2017, 12:00 AM
Flankers.net is very easy way to share knowledge.personally, I like it very much.
When I heard about that flankers made an app for their users I just download it and also share with my friends.

In additional I would like to share something with you guys.I am a businessman and having a small company 10-20 employees.recently I have created my company app from Appinstitute and it's very easy and simple you can also try it.http://appinstitute.com

Thanks.
04-15-2017, 07:12 PM
(04-15-2017 12:00 AM)johntg07 Wrote:  Flankers.net is very easy way to share knowledge.personally, I like it very much.
When I heard about that flankers made an app for their users I just download it and also share with my friends.

In additional I would like to share something with you guys.I am a businessman and having a small company 10-20 employees.recently I have created my company app from Appinstitute and it's very easy and simple you can also try it.http://appinstitute.com

Thanks.

Wow you heard about the flankers app AND you shared it with your friends? That's great! What did your friends think of the it? Also, I agree that flankers.net is a great way to share knowledge. Really couldn't think of a better place to further my intellect in the art of shitposting. I'll definitely be trying out your amazing app in the coming days.

Have a wonderful day.
[+] 1 user Likes Haze's post