08-18-2015, 12:45 PM
Likes Given: 176
Likes Received: 269 in 200 posts
Joined: Jun 2014
How to post pictures using Gyazo on our forums.
Apparently, quite a few people don't know how to do this. So I will explain.
The simplest way to get a screenshot nowadays is by downloading a program called gyazo, which can be found here.
- Once installed, you will need to open the program in order to save a screenshot. Once you do, you will notice that your cursor will change to a crosshair. Click and drag this crosshair to the part of the screenshot that you would like to capture; releasing only when you have gotten the area that you would like to capture.
- As soon as you do this, an internet browser will open up (whichever one you have installed). The link will be a gyazo link with the image you just captured on it.
- Right click this image, then click on "Copy image URL". Once you have this URL, you can now make a post/reply on the forums.
- Create/reply to the desired thread that you would like to respond with a picture.
- Click this image on the post editor (Near the middle-right of the bar), and paste the link that you just copied, then hit enter.
Ta-daa!! Your picture will be shared with us!
The not-so-simple way:
- Press Print Screen on your computer. (Usually beside F12, depending on your keyboard. Usually named PRT SCR).
- Open microsoft paint.
- Press CTRL + V together.
- Click save, save as .PNG file.
go to Imgur, find the screenshot you just saved, and upload it.
- Right click on the image, select "Copy image URL".
- Create/Respond to a thread on the forums
- Click on the post creator, middle-right side.
Never one...Without the other.
The following 2 users Like ForgedEvil's post:2 users Like ForgedEvil's post
Iceking7070 (08-19-2015), SilentKiller (09-29-2015)
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)