Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.86 Average
[REJECTED] Agent's Mod Application
02-29-2016, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2016 10:07 AM by ForgedEvil.)
Agent's Mod Application
Steam/In-game Name: Agent Decoy

Have a microphone: Yes

Have you donated to the server: Yes, 2 times

Servers you are active on: Minigames but I also play hide and seek sometimes

Have you been an Admin/Moderator on other servers, and If so, what community, and what was your role: No i have not been A mod/admin on a server. Although i was a Mod for a popular twitch streamer who had upwards of 300 viewers. ( for a year)

Why you should be Moderator as apposed to a dedicated user: As a dedicated Flankers user, i commit myself to try and make the server a more peaceful and a better experience for everyone. Everyday i am on the server and everyday i see others breaking the rules. As a dedicated member I try and contact a mod/admin to come and control the situation if my donator's ability to vote is not effective enough. I really want to make the server a better place for everyone. And by allowing my into your staff, i can provide you with alot of strong qualities.

Here are some key points to my personality and reasoning that will help you chose on either accepting or declining my Mod application.
- Have no tolerance for any kind of rule breaking
- I will always put the servers needs before my friends (or anyone)
- Effective
- Comply with the commands of others in a supperior position
- I am a good listener
- Thrive on the happyness of others
- Loyal
- And much more...
I have been a user on the flankers server for about 1 and a half yeras now. Last few months, I have been on every single day. I try to do my best for the server in anyway possible. I would be honnered in joining you and your staff by making flankers the best and most enjoyable server.

Any additional Comments: Thank you so much for reading my application. As you might already know, I do not write on the forums everyday. Although, i do look at it everyday. I look at the new ruls once a day too see if anything has changed. I try my best too look throughout the forums too see new changes and too see new-comers to the community.
Once again, thank you for your time.

-Agent Decoy
Find all posts by this user
02-29-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: Agent's Mod Application
Your missing a few questions. You should go look over the format.

[Image: 7ba6fe27c9084d12fc0c500b2be07e14.jpg]
02-29-2016, 01:58 PM
(02-29-2016 01:37 PM)Rock Lee™ Wrote:  Your missing a few questions. You should go look over the format.

umm.. i copied the format silent wanted me to use. i dont know what other questions you are thinking about
02-29-2016, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 02:39 PM by Rock Lee™.)
Steam/In-game Name:
Have you donated to the server:
Servers you are active on:
Have you been an Admin/Moderator on other servers, and If so, what community, and what was your role:
Why you should be Moderator as apposed to a dedicated user:
Any additional Comments:

Thats the format.

02-29-2016, 02:56 PM
(02-29-2016 02:39 PM)Rock Lee™ Wrote:  Steam/In-game Name:
Have you donated to the server:
Servers you are active on:
Have you been an Admin/Moderator on other servers, and If so, what community, and what was your role:
Why you should be Moderator as apposed to a dedicated user:
Any additional Comments:

Thats the format.

so i missed my age.. oops. but im pretty sure everyone knows im 18
02-29-2016, 03:03 PM
Anyways, I think Agent Would make a good mod. You just gotta be a little more active on the forums.

02-29-2016, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2016 04:56 AM by Novo.)
(02-29-2016 03:03 PM)Rock Lee™ Wrote:  Anyways, I think Agent Would make a good mod. You just gotta be a little more active on the forums.

I agree with rock you need more time on the forums but other then that I have no objections to giving decoy a chance.

[Image: why_is_everyone_a_weeaboo_or_a_furry_by_...88ykzh.jpg]
03-01-2016, 03:58 AM
(02-29-2016 01:04 PM)agentdecoy Wrote:  - Loyal

[Image: 15uSgN]

In all seriousness, I think Agent would make a great moderator mayne.

[Image: tumblr_nfqaq5pZ161rrgq6ko6_500.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2016, 02:51 AM
Decoy is a good person always online and there to help when needed 10/10 would bang again.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[Image: www.counterstrikefrance.com-ddr.gif]
03-02-2016, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2016 10:39 AM by Phantisy.)
You constantly say "Perma ban Phantisy" and continuously abuse your votekick/votemute permissions, I personally don't believe you would make a good moderator.

[Image: IPemjUw.jpg]
Thread Closed