Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
[REJECTED] RE-App. 3rd time's the charm..right^_^
03-03-2016, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2016 03:54 PM by SilentKiller.)
Smile RE-App. 3rd time's the charm..right^_^
Moderator Application

Member of the Flankers group on Steam.✔
Registered and active member on this forum.✔
Active player on the server.✔
Have played enough to be easily recognized by the community.✔
Be at least 15 years old.✔
Understand and be able to enforce the server rules.✔
Have a microphone.
Have a good reputation within our community.✔
Friendly and mature attitude.✔

Steam/In-game Name: Rock

Have a microphone: I have just ordered a new mic. Dont know how long its gonna take..Sad

Have you donated to the server: yes 15$ planning to donate more to help the server<3

Servers you are active on: MG and Sometimes the ZE.

Have you been an Admin/Moderator on other servers, and If so,what community and what was your role: I have been an Admin on a Minecraft server. My main role on the minecraft server was to mute,kick,ban,gag the people who are talking bad about other players. Another big role I had was to watch those griefers. I was known to never abuse my powers,unfortunately the server shut down dew to lack of funds. I was also a moderator on a Gmod server a while back and I was vrery popular everyone would love when i come on the server and almost all of them would welcome me back. My main role on the Gmod server was to use the commands folowing mute,kick,ban,gag,help etc and make sure no was being rude and disrespectful to other players.

Why you should be Moderator as apposed to a dedicated user: I think i should be a moderator instead of a dedicated user because I will enforce the rules. I know the commands very well. Secondly I have lots of experience from being a staff member on past servers. Thirdly I know how to deal with bad or easy situations and I know how to deal with toxic players that come on the server to troll and make it so no one has fun which i hate. Fourthly I would love to become a moderator because I know some staff member are busy with collage and what not and I'm very active on both forums and servers. Also being a staff member I would help the server a lot with broken maps,suggestions and much more. Finally I would like to become a moderator to make the servers fun,clean and enjoyable for everyone.

Any additional Comments: Thank You all for taking your time to read my Application. This is my 3rd mod app I hope i have approved from my last Applications. You guys are the best luv you all<3 <3 <3

[Image: 7ba6fe27c9084d12fc0c500b2be07e14.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Rock Lee™'s post
03-03-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: RE-App. 3rd time's the charm..right^_^
Cant wait to hear your voice Cat +1 bb

[Image: www.counterstrikefrance.com-ddr.gif]
03-03-2016, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2016 02:31 PM by Novo.)
I have seen no reason that doesnt give rock a chance at getting moderator. But you had some spelling and grammer errors in your app and I dont know about how people you say liked you in the servers you were a staff on. but anyway +rep fast traderTounge

[Image: why_is_everyone_a_weeaboo_or_a_furry_by_...88ykzh.jpg]
03-03-2016, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2016 02:28 PM by Guts™.)
You would make a great MOD and your mature and i hope your ready for the position i hope you get it a +1
03-03-2016, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2016 02:34 PM by Rock Lee™.)
Thanks Guys! Im really tired today so thats why i have some errors here and there.

03-04-2016, 02:20 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 02:22 AM by SpeeDy.)
(03-03-2016 02:27 PM)Ras Wrote:  grammer

HYPOCRITE <3

I think that Rock should have a shot at moderator. He's a great guy and could help the servers greatly Happy. +1.

[Image: tumblr_nfqaq5pZ161rrgq6ko6_500.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2016, 03:58 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 03:59 AM by Raza.)
Rock, you're a fucking G and I see you all the time. Youre fun nice and friendly. Finally you applied. +1 Seals Of Approval +69 Keks +420 Spicy & Edgy Memes

[Image: mjDKGIG.gif]

PROFESSIONAL QUICKSCOPER
03-04-2016, 06:11 AM
Thanks Raza And speedy<3

03-29-2016, 03:54 PM
The staff feels as if more time is required before we are able to promote you.

[Image: ZnX63GR.gif]
Favorite Posts (4) (Click to View)