Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
[REJECTED] CrissKunn's Mod Application
03-27-2016, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2016 02:17 PM by Haze.)
CrissKunn's Mod Application
Steam/In-game Name:
The Playful Spirit, CrissKunn

Have a microphone:

Yes

Have you donated to the server:
No, I hope it does not affect the consideration process.

Servers you are active on:
Flankers MiniGames Server

Have you been an Admin/Moderator on other servers, and If so, what community, and what was your role:
Regarding CS:GO I have NOT been a staff member on a server as of yet, however I have been a staff member for servers on different games:

Rust - I had experience moderating and overlooking a server to keep the community socially stable.

Minecraft - Although completely different to CS:GO, the concept is the same. I administrated and moderated multiple servers (Will elaborate upon request).

Why you should be Moderator as apposed to a dedicated user:
In my experiences on the server, I feel that many existing and soon-to-be Mods, and maybe Admins, tend to ignore the rules, when "tilted" or "lightly salted", when making rather rash decisions. Because of that I am sure that it creates a divide in the community; the Players; the Admins; the Mods; and Donators. My point here is that I want to change that and synthesize the divided. I have seen that when there is an argument, harsh words fly everywhere and everyone picks sides, however I want to be the middle-- the common ground- -between raging factions. I am a problem-solver, that is why I should be Moderator.

TL: DR

-I AM A TEENAGE BOY
-NOT A DONATOR (YET)
-I MAIN ON THE MINIGAMES SERVER
-HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE IN MODERATING A SERVER/COMMUNITY
-MATURE AT APPROPRIATE TIMES
-TIRED AF SEEING MIDDLE-SCHOOL DRAMAS ON THE SERVER
Find all posts by this user
03-27-2016, 03:57 PM
RE: CrissKunn's Mod Application
This is a great mod app and I think you would be a great mod but, I also think that you might need a little more time on the forums.

[Image: 4A2E08632D3603C56FD06AE280506E8F179DA4D8]
-NINJAMONKEY
[+] 1 user Likes NINJAMONKEY907's post
03-28-2016, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2016 02:45 PM by Novo.)
You need way more time on the forums and from what i know your pretty new to the servers also which you'll need more time on.

But overall great application i can see you but plenty of time into it.

[Image: why_is_everyone_a_weeaboo_or_a_furry_by_...88ykzh.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Novo's post
03-28-2016, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2016 08:29 AM by Phantisy.)
You're an overall great guy. The way you compose yourself to the way you act. I believe you're the perfect fit for the moderator position, to be honest I think you would be the BEST overall fit.

~ Phantisy

[Image: IPemjUw.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Phantisy's post
03-28-2016, 11:46 AM
So I see a couple problems with you becoming a moderator. First off, you're fairly new to the servers. I think there are plenty of people in the community that don't know who you are. Also, forum activity is an important part becoming a staff member. This is your first post. If this gets declined, I say take some time to get your hours up and become more familiar with the community and its people. Good luck anyways.
[+] 1 user Likes Haze's post
03-28-2016, 12:58 PM
Even though I haven't seen you in game or on the forums, this mod app actually left a sort of impression on me. If you put more time into the servers/forum then I think you would make a really great mod.

[Image: tumblr_nfqaq5pZ161rrgq6ko6_500.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes SpeeDy's post
03-28-2016, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the awesome feedback!
Also, thanks for pointing out that I need more time on the forums, because I really do! It might not help that I have not even introduced myself on the "Introduce Yourself" section, which I will do after posting this. However, I do not know how to engage more on the forums than in the servers. Furthermore, I would like more feedback and tips on how to engage more with the FLANKERS community than I am, currently. Thank you very much!
[+] 2 users Like The Playful Spirit CrissKunn's post
03-29-2016, 07:26 AM
An easy way to gain time on the forums is everyday click the "View Today's Posts" button at the top left of the page and comment your opinion on posts or welcome a new member to the forums.

[Image: 4A2E08632D3603C56FD06AE280506E8F179DA4D8]
-NINJAMONKEY
[+] 1 user Likes NINJAMONKEY907's post
03-30-2016, 09:21 AM
You remind me of me back in the day. Took me two apps. GL.
[+] 1 user Likes The Legacy's post
03-30-2016, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the tips and reviews!
After being told to take more time on the forums I tried it out, and it was so awesome! It is amazing how much you can do on the forums to voice your opinions and arguments. Now I see the importance of using the forums effectively to communicate with others.

All in all, thanks for the good luck everyone! I need it! I really hope I can become promoted to a Moderator. It might be a long shot, but it is one I am willing to take. I can't wait for The Decision!
Thread Closed