Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
[REJECTED] CrissKunn's Mod Application
03-31-2016, 06:20 AM
RE: CrissKunn's Mod Application
I'll be completely honest.

I haven't actually read your application yet. I have no idea what's above this post; I was scrolled down upon clicking the link. The only thing I do know is that you're new to the community. And honestly, at this point, that is of no concern to me after you handled yourself yesterday.

I will say that I would like you on the team, purely based on how you responded in Mimo's ban appeal yesterday. It was logical, to the point, constructive, informative, and did not affect anybody negatively. Which is more than what I can currently say about us, myself included.

So my vote for you is an absolute yes.

[Image: 36d5d175f725b7daba56e9d2725472c8.png]
Never one...Without the other.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ForgedEvil's post
04-02-2016, 02:29 PM
I don't see you much on the servers, but how well you are playing yourself out on the forums and professionally and respectfully adding comments and suggestions is definitely doing you some good. Keep it up, and get more time.

[Image: 01800046D8061A9ECBD21CEA5CDC2048CB41C10D]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brogo's post
04-02-2016, 02:57 PM
(04-02-2016 02:29 PM)Brogo Wrote:  I don't see you much on the servers, but how well you are playing yourself out on the forums and professionally and respectfully adding comments and suggestions is definitely doing you some good. Keep it up, and get more time.

He's been quite active the past few days... I still think he needs more time though.
[+] 1 user Likes Haze's post
04-02-2016, 03:43 PM
I agree with the main issue being time, and I understand completely why it is an issue-- I require time to get familiarized with how the community operates and create a reputation for my application to be based on. Time and reputation IS an essence Moderators have and what I need. Unfortunately for me, that is my weakness in this.

However, In the past several days, I have been active on the forums. Hoping to help threads stay constructive and on-point-- trying to be an exemplar. Dedicating oneself to civilized and constructive argument and devoting time into helping others.

I would ask to not to consider time, but, in this case, consider potential. That is, what I think, the very core essentials in these kind of applications.

On another note: I appreciate the feedback and reviews. Sorry if I am saying it again, but it needs to. Honestly, I did not expect this much positive feedback. I would like to say again-- Thank you to all who contributed to and read this thread!
05-15-2016, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2016 05:24 PM by ForgedEvil.)
Crisskun has messaged me awhile ago asking for this to be closed, so that he may remake an up-to-date application.

My apologies for getting to this so late. It's taken care of, please do re-apply.

I will also not be marking this as either approved or rejected. Just so you know.

[Image: 36d5d175f725b7daba56e9d2725472c8.png]
Never one...Without the other.
Thread Closed