Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
CrissKunn's Super Duper Drawing Commissions are OPEN!
04-13-2016, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2016 04:50 PM by The Playful Spirit CrissKunn.)
CrissKunn's Super Duper Drawing Commissions are OPEN!
Hey guys, as a growing artist and a guy with some time, I was looking for a place to start trying to get my name out there. I am opening digitally-drawn art commissions in exchange for in-game skins here in the FLANKERS Forums! Here is how it will work:

Anyone who wants to request something to be drawn can post on this thread, however I can not guarantee I will see it if replies pile up. I would prefer a PM for a guaranteed reply. You must be specific, minimum details are as follows:

What character do you want drawn?
What action do you want the character to perform?

After specifications are given I will start and will go through my stages of drawing:
Sketch->Rough Line-Art-> Coloring

When things are done, I will send a low-res, water-marked sample back through PM. If the customer is satisfied with it, I require skins to be traded to me ($5-10 Skins are required, Knives are highly preferred ) then I will send back the Sketches, Rough Line-Art and the Colored version, Full-res through PM, or Email if requested. However, If the costumer feel that what I have done was either less than $5-worth or unsatisfactory then we can bargain what happens next.

ANOTHER NOTE, I may be available to draw "kinky" figures, but I will absolutely NOT draw straight-up Hentai. Thanks!

If you want to see some of my work you can go to my Old Deviant Art and my current Deviant Art. For the reason of me being an amateur, I will be heavily under-pricing my content. One last thing, If you do not specify I will also ask if the finished piece can be uploaded to my Social Networks.

P.S Admins, If you know something is wrong about the way I am operating or a problem arises, please do not hesitate to contact and inform me of what the problem is and what the possible course of action will be. Thanks*10^1092309123
Find all posts by this user
04-13-2016, 09:30 PM
RE: CrissKunn's Super Duper Drawing Commissions are OPEN!
Are these drawings hand-drawn by you, or do you draw them on your iPad...? Your old deviant art has a picture that was on the iPad. Either way, your old deviant art has some pretty legit drawings.

Your new deviant art seems to have somewhat of a different style to it. It's pretty good, but I'm personally more drawn in to your older work.

(To answer your ps, this is totally cool to do as your advertising isn't a conflict of interest between your drawings and Csgo/other communities. Just make sure that we don't hear any scam attempts from your end and we'll be fine.)

P.S In your new deviant art, you should ensure that signed pieces should have your signature on an area of the finished product that cannot easily be removed. A few of them can be shaded completely off, which could potentially cause someone to take credit for your work. The mermaid and people haired girl pictures, respectfully.

[Image: 36d5d175f725b7daba56e9d2725472c8.png]
Never one...Without the other.
[+] 1 user Likes ForgedEvil's post
04-14-2016, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2016 04:57 PM by The Playful Spirit CrissKunn.)
@ForgedEvil

I do Digital Art, I find it more efficient with resources than traditional. I use an Intuos Art Medium Black drawing tablet.

Regarding the Deviant Art accounts,
Thanks for the feedback I greatly appreciate it. I just was not sure if the way I drew was enough, but those older drawings were way back then. I think my Art-style evolved from that, but I will try and refine it.
04-29-2016, 01:57 PM
I just finished a drawing recently and I am posting this here just in case some people wants to see how my art style is like. Thanks for viewing!

04-29-2016, 02:12 PM
Congrats for being the first to post in like a week lmao.

-Tdoge
[Image: 26BRryaf9Y075kofK.gif]
[+] 2 users Like T-d0GpWn's post
05-06-2016, 06:08 AM
@T-d0GpWn

Someone has got to post something, sometime, right? xD
08-23-2016, 11:33 AM
Eyyy I forgot this was still up. Didn't exactly worry me because I didnt get requests...

ANYWAYS...

I've gotten busy, and I think this should be closed indefinitely if possible, in the extremely rare case that someone stumbles upon this.

P.S Mods pls close dis, ty
Thread Closed