Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[REJECTED] Phantisy Mod Application
06-23-2016, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2016 08:02 AM by SilentKiller.)
Phantisy Mod Application
MAKE FLANKERS GREAT AGAIN!

Member of the Flankers group on Steam.
Registered and active member on this forum.
Active player on the server.
Have played enough to be easily recognized by the community.
Be at least 15 years old.
Understand and be able to enforce the server rules.
Have a microphone.
Have a good reputation within our community. ☑ (well somewhat)
Friendly and mature attitude.

Steam/In-game Name: Phantisy
Have a microphone: Yes
Have you donated to the server: Yes
Servers you are active on: Minigames
Have you been an Admin/Moderator on other servers, and If so, what community, and what was your role: llama's surf community, two other surf communities, and a plethora of Gmod servers (they got shut down) I was admin on all of them
Why you should be Moderator as apposed to a dedicated user: There is only one active moderator and I have a ton of good ideas to help Flankers regain its community.
Any additional Comments: This is a new and approved Phantisy!!!!

[Image: IPemjUw.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Phantisy Mod Application
+1 MAKE FLANKERS GREAT AGAIN! BUILD A WALL KEEP THE HACKERS OUT.

[Image: www.counterstrikefrance.com-ddr.gif]
06-24-2016, 11:51 AM
No from me.

[Image: 36d5d175f725b7daba56e9d2725472c8.png]
Never one...Without the other.
06-29-2016, 01:05 PM
Make it great again and how exactly are you gonna do that? When mostly i heard from other people is that you are a troll and annoying
07-02-2016, 05:50 AM
(06-29-2016 01:05 PM)Chuck Testa Wrote:  When mostly i heard from other people is that you are a troll and annoying

Personally I don't think he is annoying, but the people who do most likely don't know how to take a joke.

-Tdoge
[Image: 26BRryaf9Y075kofK.gif]
07-02-2016, 01:41 PM
(07-02-2016 05:50 AM)T-d0GpWn Wrote:  
(06-29-2016 01:05 PM)Chuck Testa Wrote:  When mostly i heard from other people is that you are a troll and annoying

Personally I don't think he is annoying, but the people who do most likely don't know how to take a joke.

He has been approached by staff several times and was even involved in a meeting with majority of in regards to a final warning before a permanent ban.

07-05-2016, 07:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2016 07:49 AM by Phantisy.)
(07-02-2016 01:41 PM)ForgedEvil Wrote:  

He has been approached by staff several times and was even involved in a meeting with majority of in regards to a final warning before a permanent ban.

Been approached once, please dont make false claims just gonna add this to Mimo's smurf got VAC banned so he is hacking.
Proof - http://steamcommunity.com/id/WeeabooExtraordinare

(06-29-2016 01:05 PM)Chuck Testa Wrote:  Make it great again and how exactly are you gonna do that? When mostly i heard from other people is that you are a troll and annoying

I am a troll that is true, but I probably get called annoying because I mess with people, literally 9/10s of the Flankers community can take a joke just about as well as Akashi can take a dick.

(Im good friends with Akashi calm your tits forged)

07-08-2016, 11:40 AM
(07-05-2016 07:44 AM)Phantisy Wrote:  

Been approached once, please dont make false claims just gonna add this to Mimo's smurf got VAC banned so he is hacking.

(06-29-2016 01:05 PM)Chuck Testa Wrote:  Make it great again and how exactly are you gonna do that? When mostly i heard from other people is that you are a troll and annoying

I am a troll that is true, but I probably get called annoying because I mess with people, literally 9/10s of the Flankers community can take a joke just about as well as Akashi can take a dick.

I have approached you SEVERAL times by myself. Other staff have talked to you as well, and then we had the "Meeting". Don't play stupid.

07-08-2016, 02:34 PM

I can see you and akashi are good freinds but how exactly do you think this is gonna help you at all saying things like that >>(Im good friends with Akashi calm your tits forged). Shows no maturity there at all, which is valuable when trying to get mod/admin. And next you are gonna say its a joke forged
07-09-2016, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2016 07:43 AM by Phantisy.)
(07-08-2016 02:34 PM)Chuck Testa Wrote:  

I can see you and akashi are good freinds but how exactly do you think this is gonna help you at all saying things like that >>(Im good friends with Akashi calm your tits forged). Shows no maturity there at all, which is valuable when trying to get mod/admin. And next you are gonna say its a joke forged

Yet again it was a joke (obviously you cant take one either)

(07-08-2016 11:40 AM)ForgedEvil Wrote:  

I have approached you SEVERAL times by myself. Other staff have talked to you as well, and then we had the "Meeting". Don't play stupid.

You approached me once the rest of the time I had to go to you to deal with staff, and you still didn't clear things up whenever I came to you, it just made that staff member more pissed... The other staff didn't talk to me besides the meeting, other than when I fucked up and whenever that happened they would say "FUCK OFF" or just banned me on the spot. Then another player does the same thing I did, and the same staff member doesn't ban them or even warn them. How is that fair at any level forged?