• 0 Votes - 0 Average
[REJECTED] Phantisy Mod Application
07-09-2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Phantisy Mod Application
(07-09-2016 07:39 AM)Phantisy Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 02:34 PM)Chuck Testa Wrote:  
(07-05-2016 07:44 AM)Phantisy Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 01:41 PM)ForgedEvil Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 05:50 AM)T-d0GpWn Wrote:  Personally I don't think he is annoying, but the people who do most likely don't know how to take a joke.

He has been approached by staff several times and was even involved in a meeting with majority of in regards to a final warning before a permanent ban.

Been approached once, please dont make false claims just gonna add this to Mimo's smurf got VAC banned so he is hacking.
Proof - http://steamcommunity.com/id/WeeabooExtraordinare

(06-29-2016 01:05 PM)Chuck Testa Wrote:  Make it great again and how exactly are you gonna do that? When mostly i heard from other people is that you are a troll and annoying

I am a troll that is true, but I probably get called annoying because I mess with people, literally 9/10s of the Flankers community can take a joke just about as well as Akashi can take a dick.

(Im good friends with Akashi calm your tits forged)
I can see you and akashi are good freinds but how exactly do you think this is gonna help you at all saying things like that >>(Im good friends with Akashi calm your tits forged). Shows no maturity there at all, which is valuable when trying to get mod/admin. And next you are gonna say its a joke forged

Yet again it was a joke (obviously you cant take one either)

(07-08-2016 11:40 AM)ForgedEvil Wrote:  
(07-05-2016 07:44 AM)Phantisy Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 01:41 PM)ForgedEvil Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 05:50 AM)T-d0GpWn Wrote:  Personally I don't think he is annoying, but the people who do most likely don't know how to take a joke.

He has been approached by staff several times and was even involved in a meeting with majority of in regards to a final warning before a permanent ban.

Been approached once, please dont make false claims just gonna add this to Mimo's smurf got VAC banned so he is hacking.
Proof - http://steamcommunity.com/id/WeeabooExtraordinare

(06-29-2016 01:05 PM)Chuck Testa Wrote:  Make it great again and how exactly are you gonna do that? When mostly i heard from other people is that you are a troll and annoying

I am a troll that is true, but I probably get called annoying because I mess with people, literally 9/10s of the Flankers community can take a joke just about as well as Akashi can take a dick.

(Im good friends with Akashi calm your tits forged)

I have approached you SEVERAL times by myself. Other staff have talked to you as well, and then we had the "Meeting". Don't play stupid.

You approached me once the rest of the time I had to go to you to deal with staff, and you still didn't clear things up whenever I came to you, it just made that staff member more pissed... The other staff didn't talk to me besides the meeting, other than when I fucked up and whenever that happened they would say "FUCK OFF" or just banned me on the spot. Then another player does the same thing I did, and the same staff member doesn't ban them or even warn them. How is that fair at any level forged?

I don't know if your memory is shot or something, But I approached you several times when getting PM's about you being annoying, a troll, or arguing with the community. The fact that it has happened on more than 1 occasion is 1 occasion too many.

On top of that, you were (and possibly still are) a snitch. Every time someone bent or broke the rules, you would call every single person out about it, debate it, then argue it. When you didn't get your way, you came to us. While we do encourage rules to be followed, we are not going to penalize everybody for every single little thing that happens, such as occasional music spam, derogatory slang amongst friends, and much, much more. It's pretty obvious that the community tolerates you, I wouldn't say that you have many friends here. It's crystal clear that you're not mod material either; based off of this entire thread, how you present yourself, how you argue every single little point to the ground, and how defensive you are.

FYI, by saying "literally 9/10s of the Flankers community can take a joke just about as well as Akashi can take a dick.", you have broken rule 5D. As per how you called other people out for every rule they broke, I am now doing the same to you.

Oh, and since there hasn't been any other staff presence on this thread, I'll close it down and say it right here- DECLINED.

If any staff has an issue with this, PM me.

[Image: 36d5d175f725b7daba56e9d2725472c8.png]
Never one...Without the other.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2016, 08:15 PM
[Image: unknown.png][/font]

[Image: 01800046D8061A9ECBD21CEA5CDC2048CB41C10D]
[+] 1 user Likes Brogo's post
07-21-2016, 12:33 PM
There isn't much that makes me burst out laughing. But this... This did it.

[Image: 36d5d175f725b7daba56e9d2725472c8.png]
Never one...Without the other.