Let's stay on topic, please.

[Image: ZnX63GR.gif]
Favorite Posts (4) (Click to View)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2016, 02:22 PM
RE: Ban Appeal
(10-03-2016 05:07 AM)Brogo Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 11:09 AM)Odin Wrote:  You guys weren't staff at the time but a few months ago we had a staff meeting and talking about perma banning Phantisy and i was the only one whe suggested talking to him and giving him ONE more chance. Since then he continuesly caused trouble and was still disrespectful to everyone. This ban isn't based on this one incident, He knows that very well too.
Tiesto i'm sorry but I am done with your shit. You aren't even active any more and you come on here just one place in the world where you can feel good about yourself and banning or bullying people who don't need to be. Grow The Fuck Up. EVERYONE would rather have Phantisy than YOU. All you ever do is bitch and moan about every tiny little thing. Banning Phantisy was not your judgement. It's mine. The appeal was for me not you. Your complete injudgement and insanity of even talking like you can be the victim here is completely wrong. Honestly the only person here who should be needing a ban is you. You completely abuse ever single thing in your power and then come back acting like what you did was right. Just because this is a place where nobody can talk to you face to face and you have the decency to judge, bully, and abuse other people without any real consequences doesn't mean you aren't a bad person. You are.

I am so tired of people shit talking Tiesto, he is trying his best to come back as a good guy and people like you are trying to fuck with him. You refuse to give him a chance, if anyone should be demoted it's the immature ones that fuck with him. I have given him a chance and he is such a nice guy to play games with. just fucking leave him alone.

[Image: I73CREq.png]
[Image: 3zFSUMX.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ethurs's post
10-03-2016, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2016 08:42 AM by Phantisy.)
(10-03-2016 02:22 PM)ethurs Wrote:  I am so tired of people shit talking Tiesto, he is trying his best to come back as a good guy and people like you are trying to fuck with him. You refuse to give him a chance, if anyone should be demoted it's the immature ones that fuck with him. I have given him a chance and he is such a nice guy to play games with. just fucking leave him alone.

Ethurs, he treats you nicely but he doesnt treat me with any respect. He hates me because I call staff out for fucking up. I don't stand for mistreatment of my friends, which Tiesto has done constantly.

~ Phantisy

[Image: IPemjUw.jpg]
10-04-2016, 04:56 AM
I have to agree with Tiesto here. I don't remember if you were there or not Brogo but we had that staff meeting with Phantisy a while back where we pretty much told him that he has 1 more chance. I can count at least 3 different times where he's fucked up since then and has had issues with multiple staff members prior to that meeting, and after. I'm sure everyone's seen by now that Phantisy can be a very toxic person. As far as I'm concerned Tiesto did the right thing, but we'll see what happens with this appeal. Also, it wasn't the best idea to go on a rant at Tiesto here... considering we have a place to talk about these things... doesn't make you look good going at another admin like that.

10-05-2016, 05:05 PM
(10-04-2016 04:56 AM)Haze Wrote:  I have to agree with Tiesto here. I don't remember if you were there or not Brogo but we had that staff meeting with Phantisy a while back where we pretty much told him that he has 1 more chance. I can count at least 3 different times where he's fucked up since then and has had issues with multiple staff members prior to that meeting, and after. I'm sure everyone's seen by now that Phantisy can be a very toxic person. As far as I'm concerned Tiesto did the right thing, but we'll see what happens with this appeal. Also, it wasn't the best idea to go on a rant at Tiesto here... considering we have a place to talk about these things... doesn't make you look good going at another admin like that.

Haze, Brogo was there for everything; but whenever Tiesto comes back from his 5-12 month "breaks" from Flankers he ends up banning someone who is one of the most active players. I have talked to many other staff and they agree with me and staff are starting to leave because of Tiesto and Ethurs attitudes towards them and other players.

10-05-2016, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2016 05:44 PM by Odin.)
I think it's about time you take responsibility for your actions. You keep forgetting i was the only one sticking up for you and willing to give you another shot when you were going to be perma banned the first time. But im the bad guy. That's totally fine with me, all the hate i get is from people I've banned before, every single person i ban i take screenshots as to why they were banned with completely valid reasons, which are all posted in the staff forum for all staff to see. Nobody is going to like the person who punishes them, but there has to be someone that enforces the rules. If you have trouble following the rules, which you clearly do, you deserve to pay the consequences like everyone else.

If you have any evidence of my wrong doing, please post it here or send it to Silent killer, and by evidence i mean screen shots or videos. Hearsay is not considered valid evidence.

[Image: PWzQ7JS.gif]
10-06-2016, 07:38 AM
I approve of this unban appeal

[Image: UIQHUDu.png]
[Image: olMzFS8.gif]
[/align]
10-06-2016, 05:19 PM
(10-05-2016 05:41 PM)Odin Wrote:  I think it's about time you take responsibility for your actions. You keep forgetting i was the only one sticking up for you and willing to give you another shot when you were going to be perma banned the first time. But im the bad guy. That's totally fine with me, all the hate i get is from people I've banned before, every single person i ban i take screenshots as to why they were banned with completely valid reasons, which are all posted in the staff forum for all staff to see. Nobody is going to like the person who punishes them, but there has to be someone that enforces the rules. If you have trouble following the rules, which you clearly do, you deserve to pay the consequences like everyone else.

If you have any evidence of my wrong doing, please post it here or send it to Silent killer, and by evidence i mean screen shots or videos. Hearsay is not considered valid evidence.

All I've done around you is call you out for fucking up and I get punished for it. Can I see where I've fucked up besides on the forums?

10-07-2016, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 12:55 PM by Odin.)
I banned you this most recent time because when I randomly joined the discord, without saying a single word to you, you started attacking me for no reason and you were extremely disrespectful. I thought it was no reason until you straight up said you're trying to piss me off just so I would ban you to get me in trouble. There was also 3 other staff present while this was happening to confirm. Also telling a Mod to "kill yourself" should merit a Perma on its own, its one thing to joke about that with your actual friends, but to say that to a Mod with malice is extremely disrespectful and toxic.

You clearly have a personal vendetta against me, even when I avoid you you try to provoke me. I really wished you would have tried to come to me and talk about it or at least talked to Silent about it, instead you chose to take another path. It is this path that lead you to be permanently banned once and for all. I'm sorry it had to come to this but you've been given so many chances and you've lied to us so many times when you said you'd change. I hope this will be a lesson for you in the future.

[Image: 29104e47623f29544749749132c87010.png]
[Image: b2ec01410a1b3a5bf507819ceee238ff.png]
[Image: 822c9115e07b19e03499dafd5fff4806.png]
[Image: 0c22525d817320e8d09fa8476c7f45aa.png]

[Image: PWzQ7JS.gif]
10-07-2016, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 01:50 PM by Phantisy.)
(10-07-2016 03:23 AM)Odin Wrote:  I banned you this most recent time because when I randomly joined the discord, without saying a single word to you, you started attacking me for no reason and you were extremely disrespectful. I thought it was no reason until you straight up said you're trying to piss me off just so I would ban you to get me in trouble. There was also 3 other staff present while this was happening to confirm. Also telling a Mod to "kill yourself" should merit a Perma on its own, its one thing to joke about that with your actual friends, but to say that to a Mod with malice is extremely disrespectful and toxic.

You clearly have a personal vendetta against me, even when I avoid you you try to provoke me. I really wished you would have tried to come to me and talk about it or at least talked to Silent about it, instead you chose to take another path. It is this path that lead you to be permanently banned once and for all. I'm sorry it had to come to this but you've been given so many chances and you've lied to us so many times when you said you'd change. I hope this will be a lesson for you in the future.

[Image: 29104e47623f29544749749132c87010.png]
[Image: b2ec01410a1b3a5bf507819ceee238ff.png]
[Image: 822c9115e07b19e03499dafd5fff4806.png]
[Image: 0c22525d817320e8d09fa8476c7f45aa.png]

Ras has told me to kill myself more times or equal to how many times I have told him that, and now we talk normally. its not a big deal between us anymore, Ive also talked to silent privately about what I said to you in the discord, and you were also in the wrong putting me in the "timeout" group and "timeout" Channel and removing all my groups out of spite.

And ive made the point that im not forgiving you for making my time on flankers while you were on at the same time a living hell.