Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Server Revival Ideas
01-06-2017, 02:52 PM
Server Revival Ideas
Staff:
You have too many inactive staff and tons of players would agree. There are players that play regularly who would make great replacements (if they don't abuse as a joke a lot) I believe they would be more dedicated and help the servers greatly.

Ranks:
Mod: kick, gag, mute and 48 hour ban
Jr Admin: has some admin commands but not all of them
Admin: don't give them unneeded commands just what they need to run the server
Head Admin: majority of the commands
Server/Forum Manager: all commands and admin on all servers, just server manager on the one server
Community manager: manages forums and overlooks Server/Forum managers
Owner

Servers ideas:
5v5 Competetive
Surf Server
KZ

[Image: IPemjUw.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: Server Revival Ideas
Looking for more ideas and the community's input on how to bring old players back and new players in. I spoke with Ethurs and we agreed that if a staff member becomes inactive and loses their rank, if they become active for a period of time they will receive their prior rank.

[Image: IPemjUw.jpg]
01-07-2017, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2017 06:28 AM by FawX.)
(01-06-2017 06:53 PM)Phantisy Wrote:  Looking for more ideas and the community's input on how to bring old players back and new players in. I spoke with Ethurs and we agreed that if a staff member becomes inactive and loses their rank, if they become active for a period of time they will receive their prior rank.
Agreed +1

[Image: www.counterstrikefrance.com-ddr.gif]
01-08-2017, 09:56 AM
Here's the main problems we face, we need to sort out how to attract new players and keep up revenue. If we do that we are set. We should have a discussion to come up with some ideas to do so.

[Image: 76561198083717525.png]
[Image: tumblr_nn2lvbe6qv1u72icpo1_500.gif]
01-08-2017, 10:12 AM
(01-08-2017 09:56 AM)Spooky Wrote:  Here's the main problems we face, we need to sort out how to attract new players and keep up revenue. If we do that we are set. We should have a discussion to come up with some ideas to do so.

Me and silent have been sharing some neat ideas to get the players to stay on the server and sign up for the forums, and they are pretty damn good imo Smiling

[Image: I73CREq.png]
[Image: 3zFSUMX.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user