Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Brogo.
01-15-2017, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2017 12:50 PM by Novo.)
Brogo.
personally it has come to my attention aswell as other staff and regular members that Brogo should now be deranked from his position of power within the flankers community. my reasonings as well as others is that when ever he was in the flankers servers (before his vac ban so he cant even go on flankers anymore) where he would abuse all the commands in his power and lie. one example of him lying is he would b.s reasons on why he banned someone/etc even when other members including staff would witness it and recently when he got vac banned he lied about having his father killed in a car accident and he would be put into foster care (btw this was a month or two ago and he is still on steam playing rainbow 6) and it was a obvious attempt to get sympathy from others in the community. and my last point on why he should be demoted to a regular member is that he would occasionally join the flankers discord and always ask what we are doing which we say 90% of the time "we are on flankers" and instead of joining he will leave every single time without a care for the server or his positon.

[Image: why_is_everyone_a_weeaboo_or_a_furry_by_...88ykzh.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Brogo.
Multiple times Brogo has joined the discord and moved me/muted me consistantly when im playing with all the usual people

[Image: IPemjUw.jpg]
01-17-2017, 01:31 PM
Thank you for bringing this to my attention Novo. I have also observed some undesirable behavior from Brogo. I will give this case a few more days to see if Brogo or anyone else replies.

[Image: ZnX63GR.gif]
Favorite Posts (4) (Click to View)
01-17-2017, 02:12 PM
I have seen Brogo abuse his powers multiple times on discord as well as cs. Thus I agree with this post

[Image: UIQHUDu.png]
[Image: olMzFS8.gif]
01-18-2017, 10:08 AM
I was opposed of him being mod for pointing out similar reasons as these, no one listened. I was opposed of him being admin for using his powers in an unfavorable fashion and lying constantly, no one listened. #noonelistenstotostitoes

Obligatory I told you so.

[Image: PWzQ7JS.gif]