Lost Password?   -   Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
How to Download and Install Maps You Don't Have
03-30-2014, 12:49 PM
Star How to Download and Install Maps You Don't Have
Hi, throughout my time on the server I have noticed some maps we play on differ from the same map but different version for popular server play on and it may give you an error saying you have a different version of the map so here is how to fix that!
First:
First you want to go into your Counterstrike: Global Offensive maps folder do this by following the directions below based on what system you are using.
Mac: Open finder on the top of your toolbar / screen there should be a button that says Go click that and then on the drop down click "Go to folder" and copy and paste this code in.
"/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\maps"
After you are in your maps folder you want to delete the name of the map that you are having trouble with by finding it in the folder so for example i am trying to delete mg_adev.bsp so I would find it in the folder and delete it and the file below it that has the extension of .nav.

PC: Hold your windows key on your keyboard and the press r. This should pull up a tab called Run in this tab you want to copy and paste this code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\maps
After you are in your maps folder you want to delete the name of the map that you are having trouble with by finding it in the folder so for example i am trying to delete mg_adev.bsp so I would find it in the folder and delete it and the file below it that has the extension of .nav.
Congratulations you are half way through!
Next you want to search in the exact name of the map you want to get into Google and find the best result <--[Usually this will be gamebanana.com]. After this you should download the map of the page and put the .bsp and .nav in the maps folder that I previously showed you how to get to.
CONGRATULATIONS you are done!
Hope this helped please give it 5 stars!
LIST OF MAPS THAT ARE NOT ON GAME BANANA
1. mg_adev.bsp download link - http://en.serverklan.net/index.php?file=...OrderBy=10

[Image: 76561198058306042.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014 01:12 PM by Dawn.)
RE: How to Download and Install Maps You Don't Have
Thanks for your help strawburry, this should assist a lot of the new users having issues! <3

Thanks for your help strawburry, this should assist a lot of the new users having issues! <3

[Image: gif_morpheus_zps92ae9423.gif]
Well, here we go again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2014, 09:26 AM
Thanks Strawberry! That's very nice of you Tounge

However, FastDL is being fixed right now Smiling

[Image: ZnX63GR.gif]
Favorite Posts (4) (Click to View)
04-01-2014, 12:11 PM
(04-01-2014 09:26 AM)SilentKiller Wrote:  Thanks Strawberry! That's very nice of you Tounge

However, FastDL is being fixed right now Smiling

Yeah, but i noticed most people have maps that differ from the servers ones so this thread is not completely obsolete.:heart:

[Image: 76561198058306042.png]
07-16-2015, 11:49 AM
Thanks Strawberry Happy

[Image: 7ba6fe27c9084d12fc0c500b2be07e14.jpg]